Wednesday 12 October 2011

Mix: TRM's Selection of Old School Garage Mix

Not so long I made a post bringing back MJ Cole’s seminal essential mix back from the vault to share with readers of the blog, for those who may have missed it first time round or wanted like me to revisit it for reasons of nostalgia. Well I am back with on a (much shorter) UK Garage tip. This time it comes in the shape of a short 30 minute mix that I recorded at home using 100% vinyl mainly bought from Discogs during my spring UKG revival. The mix can be streamed or downloaded below using the Soundcloud widget. Tracklist is below. Enjoy.

The Real Mikaél - A Selection of Old School Garage Mix by therealmikael

Tracklist:

Cleptomaniacs - All I Do (Bump & Flex Mix)
Blowfelt - Lickle Roller
Beatfreaks - Speaker Box
Daniel Bedingfield - Gotta Get Thru This
The Streets - Don't Mug Yourself (Big $hot Mix)
Rip Groove - Double 99
Love Station - Teardrops (Classic Mix)
Armand Van Helden - You Don't Know Me

No comments:

Post a Comment